HorseNotes offers smartphone apps and online tools for horse owners and professionals.
- Easily manage horses profiles including health, feed, journals, reproduction records, performance and training at your fingertips. A quick scroll allows you to view all of the horses in your stable!
- Detailed health records track dentistry, deworming, hoof care, misc health, vaccines, injuries, therapy, maintenance, weight, medications, x-rays and blood work
- Record Expenses and Income for a variety of categories like feed, trailering, sales, and more
- Easily attach pictures of receipts, invoices, injuries, weight, and more when you add records
- Quickly apply records to multiple horses at once
- Horse breeders have reproduction records including mare and stallion records. For mares, track follicles, breedings, pregnancy checks and breeding history. For stallions, track bookings, fertility, and breedings.
- Easily find the information you need such as due dates in your calendar, a general journal, contacts, expenses and income.
Track Progress with Pictures
Add pictures to records to track injury progress, hoof angles or body condition and more.
Health Care Reminders
Track and manage medications, maintenance, injections, deworming and all health care on the go with reminders built in.
Keep Important Documents Close
Add pictures to professional records such as a coggins test or an invoice/report from a vet, farrier, dentist or other professional.
Over 50,000 people across the world have been using HorseNotes reliably since 2006.
HorseNotes was designed and developed by Palidia Inc.
What others say about us
We use HorseNotes to manage all of the horses in our stable as well as to manage the stable and clients. We love getting email reminders which keep us on top of things. When we need to track progress important things like injuries or weight management, adding photo’s to the records really gives us an accurate comparison. We have a very busy breeding program and this app is great for on the go record keeping of the broodmares breeding records and our stallion collections. We highly recommend this app to any horse owner or barn manager.
I love this app as I can keep track of and be reminded or when my horse is due for his injections and general maintenance to keep him comfortable. I use the journal to make notes on what works or doesn’t, tack changes and general rides. I find it very easy to use and it keeps me so organized. I definitely recommend this app.